Pages

Monday, 14 August 2017

My British Army for General D'Armee


Here's a rather jerky video of some of my British Peninsular army for GDA. 
Currently I have:
The Light Division
Bock's Heavy Dragoon Brigade (KGL)
6th Division

I've decided to go for single rank basing because:
I think it looks o.k. in 15mm
It doesn't distort unit depth as much
You don't have to paint as many figures!

I'm currently deciding whether to add another division or not:
1. as an alternative to the Light Division
2. As a reserve.


2 comments:

  1. Very impressive figures but Cecil B Demille you ain't! My next weekends are full but Sept?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never aspired to be a Demille. I like think that my cinematic work leans more towards Francois Truffaut, Jean-Luc Godddard or Claude Chabroi. I try to convey a deep sense of existential angst related to the ultimate futility of life, combined with totally shit camera work.
    I thought I'd achieved that admirably!

    ReplyDelete